Tuesday 21 August 2012

Heyhey

Those of you who know me well will know that I am a fan of all things creative. Those of you who don't, well, you have my word.

A few of my biggest interests include photography, all things fashion, music, books and writing, so I decided to combine these into something I've been wanting to create for years yet never really had the guts or know how to do so; and here goes!

Here I plan to share my latest finds, anything I have recently fallen in love with and probably purchased as a result, and just all things cute, funny, quirky or simply gorgeous that I have stumbled upon.

My name's Jayn Augustina by the way :) and I'm currently clinging on to being 19 for four more days before the big Two Oh! Massive wahhh!!

Also please bare with me, I'm still figuring this whole thing out and trying to make everything look perrdy :)

Loveage,













J x

1 comment:

  1. really good jayn...im sure you will do fine :)
    keyuri

    ReplyDelete